General math states anything multiplied by zero equals zero, therefore there is no need to have a scoring rule that awards zero points. Example: If a D/ST earns 0 fantasy points for allowing x amount of points, there is no need to create a rule.
Articles in this section
- Why Has My Imported League Stopped Syncing Rosters?
- Why doesn't my scoring system calculate correctly?
- How can I view/edit my scoring system rules?
- How do I change the active scoring system?
- Why are kickers and defenses not calculating a score?
- Why can't I have a scoring rule with zero points?
- How do I import my league?
- What is a franchise?
- Where can I find the trade analyzer?
- Where can I find the matchup analyzer?